How To Apply
If you have trouble opening the links below, please make sure your pop-up blocker is off, or it is set to allow pop-ups from www.palmettochristianacademy.org, or hold down the "Ctrl" key while clicking the link.
Checklist of Application Process:
- Application submitted via our website
- Online payment of the non-refundable Application Fee: $100 K-12; $50 Preschool
- Confidential Pastoral Reference Form completed and mailed by your pastor to our office
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form from one of your child’s current teachers completed and mailed to our office
- Palmetto Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith Form signed online within the application.
- Transcripts from all previous schools including report cards, standardized test scores and results of any psychological evaluation, including IEP and 504.
- Conduct reports
- Copy of Immunization and Birth Certificate
High School - Additional Requirements:
- Prospective high school students with grades below a "C" in a core subject will not transfer as a high school credit. (Refer to SC Grading Scale, 77 or higher = C)
- Written statement by the prospective high school student regarding the reason(s) why they are interested in attending PCA, included on the application
- Official Transcript for the prospective student from their current school
- Student/Principal meeting required prior to family interview
Upon receipt of these materials, our office will schedule an admissions assessment and parent interview. Parents will be notified in writing of the decision of the Admissions Committee.
Please be aware that the Admissions process generally takes several days, depending on the receipt of required documents from parents and availability of the Admissions Committee and Administration. *Late applicants (applications received after July 31) are not guaranteed completion of the Admissions process and/or decisions by the first day of school.