Teacher with students lisa shogren

Frequently Asked Questions From Parents

How do I report an absence?

Send an email to with the child’s name and nature of the absence.  Lower school parents should also email their child's teacher.

What do I need to do to volunteer at PCA?

Complete the Volunteer Background Check on the PCA webpage. This needs to be completed 72 hours prior to volunteering and is valid for two years.

What do I need to do to be a driver on a field trip?

Provide the front office with a valid copy of your driver’s license and current auto insurance.  You must also have an updated Volunteer Background Check.

What if I forgot my RenWeb username or password?

Click on the Forgot User Name/Password link on the RenWeb login page. If you have become locked out of RenWeb, please call the PCA office. 

What are the community service requirements?

High School students are required to complete twenty hours of community service each school year.

How does my child makeup missed assignments during an absence?

Consult RebWeb and email individual teachers.

What if I know of an upcoming absence?

Upper School students will need to obtain a pre-planned absence form and turn in the completed form to the PCA Front Desk Kiosk prior to the absence.  Lower School students should notify their child's teacher.

What if my child forgot their lunch, instrument, project, etc?

We have a drop-off desk located near the PCA office.  Parents are asked to leave the labeled item on the drop-off desk and directly email their child’s teacher to inform him/her that it is available for the student.   

What if I need to pick my child up early?

Parents of Lower school students are asked to send an email to your child’s teacher and with the date and time of pickup.  Upper school students must send in a note from a parent excusing them from school and send an email to This will help us minimize classroom disruptions. 

What do I do if my child is riding home with someone else?

Please email your child’s teacher with the name of the individual who will be picking up your child.