1. Application (Completed online)
Our application includes both a Student Statement (to be completed by the student) and a Parent Statement (to be completed by parents). The application fee must be submitted with the application. $100 K-12; $50 Preschool.
2. pastoral Recommendation
This confidential Pastoral reference form must be completed and mailed by your pastor to our office.
3. Teacher Recommendation
In addition to your application, you will need to have one current teacher recommendation form sent to PCA. This recommendation form must be completed and mailed by the teacher to our office.
MATH ELA KINDERGARTEN LOWER SCHOOL
4. statement of faith
Palmetto Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith Form must be signed online within the application.
5. Transcript (Uploaded online)
For the school to properly review a candidate's application, we must have the latest official transcript from the candidate's current school. Transcripts from all previous schools are required, including report cards, standardized test scores, and results of any psychological evaluation, including IEP and 504. Most schools require parental permission to release an official transcript to PCA.
6. reports & records
Along with the application, please include the student's recent conduct reports, a copy of their current immunization records, and a copy of their birth certificate.
upper School - Additional Requirements
1. Prospective high school students with grades below a "C" in a core subject will not transfer as a high school credit. (Refer to SC Grading Scale, 70 or higher = C).
2. A written statement by the prospective high school student regarding the reason(s) why they are interested in attending PCA, included on the application.
3. A personal interview with the Student/Principal is required prior to the family interview.
4. Upon receipt of these materials, our office will schedule an admissions assessment and parent interview. Parents will be notified in writing of the decision of the Admissions Committee.
REQUEST INFO APPLY SCHEDULE A VISIT
Please be aware that the Admissions process generally takes several days, depending on the receipt of required documents from parents and availability of the Admissions Committee and Administration. *Late applicants (applications received after July 31) are not guaranteed completion of the Admissions process and/or decisions by the first day of school.