Welcome New Families!
We are so excited that you have made the decision to partner with us at Palmetto Christian Academy in the education of your child. As a new family, we know you have many questions about how to prepare for the upcoming school year, and how to explore the many activities in which your child can get involved. Many of the answers will be provided here. You can also explore our website for academic, arts, athletics and campus life details. We look forward to getting to know you better and welcoming you into our close-knit community of families!
Ways to get started as a PCA Eagle:
- Download the Parent Calendar to keep track of important dates
- View our Website Calendar with a complete list of important dates and school events
- Review Parent-Student Handbooks on MYPCA
- Begin Summer Assignments for all grades (available on MYPCA)
- Register for a Summer Camp!
- Purchase school uniforms through Dennis Uniform
- Review School Supply Lists to be ready for the first day of school! (available on MYPCA)
- Explore our Fighting Eagles Sports Offerings and reach out to our coaches if you have questions about your child participating on a sports team this fall. Information will be emailed regarding tryout dates, etc.
- Follow us on social media via Facebook and Instagram
We'll make sure to keep you in the know!